Bite Dental Works is located in the community of Shawnessy in southwest Calgary. We provide a professional dental care environment for Calgary families. Our general dentist offers a range of dental services, and our office is equipped with a variety of technologies and amenities designed for your satisfaction. At our dental clinic in Calgary, we offer comprehensive dentistry services to patients of all age groups. We strive to provide a safe and relaxing setting to make your dental treatment a stress-free experience. Our dentists work closely with each patient to develop a personalized treatment plan depending on their medical history. Contact us today to learn more about our services.
SERVICES WE OFFER
Bite Dental Works offers a wide range of general, cosmetic and restorative dentistry services to patients. Whether it is a general dental health checkup or full-mouth restoration, we have got you covered. Dr. Hoe and his team are committed to helping patients with their dental needs For patients suffering from dental anxiety; we offer sedation dentistry to make you comfortable during dental treatments. At our clinic, we offer:
- Dental crowns: Your teeth might get damaged over time. This can happen for many reasons, including dental decay, trauma, or regular use. Crowns are tooth-shaped "caps" that fit over your natural tooth. Consider it a fit cap for your teeth. The crown improves the size, shape, durability, and look of the tooth. We provide dental crowns to every patient across southwest Calgary.
- Dental checkups: Regular dental appointments are essential for maintaining dental health. At the time of your dental checkup, your dentist will examine your overall dental health and look for any potential problems. At Bite Dental Works, we will clean your teeth and help maintain your overall gum health.
- Porcelain veneers: Porcelain veneers are thin porcelain coverings that are custom-fit to the front of your teeth and firmly fixed by a dentist. They can rapidly improve the shape and size of your teeth, cover persistent discoloration, and close the gaps, chipping, and minor alignment concerns, and are usually done as part of a smile transformation.
- Cosmetic/restorative dentistry: Cosmetic dentistry can improve your smile if your teeth are damaged, discoloured, worn, chipped, cracked, misaligned, malformed, or have gaps between them. We will assist you in learning more about the numerous types of cosmetic dentistry procedures accessible and which one will work the best for you.
- Surgical treatment: Oral surgery is a dental specialty that focuses on the assessment and surgical treatment of disorders and deformities of the teeth, jaws, face, and neck. We are experienced in performing surgical treatments, including wisdom tooth extractions. You can also count on us for effective facial pain and jaw joint treatments.
Book An Appointment Today!
If you have broken, overcrowded or chipped teeth, our dentists at Bite Dental Works are always ready to help. Feel free to reach out to our dentists for an initial consultation. We invite you to explore our gallery for more information about our clinic and our dentist.
Call us or visit our dental clinic in Calgary today.